Custom Wedding Stamps

5/20/10

I feel as though wedding invitations have slightly taken over my life as of late, so I felt as though it was oh so appropriate to write about what else. STAMPS! When couples sit down and set budgets for their wedding, a lot of the time the price of postage slips their minds. Your more concerned with "Should we do letterpress?"(my answer for that is always a yes!) "What kind of font do I like?" "How do we address an invitation?". When in reality, postage adds up-dont forget to include that in your budget!!!

I was on Zazzle.com and stumbled across the delightful work of Laura Hooper Calligraphy. Her work is so personal and creative and I just love. it. They always say, an invitation sets the tone and feel for your wedding. The postage is just the cherry on top.


No comments:

Post a Comment