YUM!!

6/3/10

Who doesn't LOVE a candy bar at a wedding? They are becoming quite the "norm" and I think it's just amazing! The thought that is put behind the design of these candy bars is what I find to be the best. I love seeing how they are displayed, the variety of what is out, and the colors to coordinate. I just love, love, love!!

Here are images that I found on Style Me Pretty (I know, I'm obsessed-so what). This dessert table was designed by Lisa Vorce of Oh How Charming in California. If this doesn't get you in the mood for some sweets I don't know what will!!

And you can't be talking about dessert tables without mentioning the name Amy Atlas. She is known for her picture perfect dessert tables. Every last little detail is pulled together so perfectly, that I wouldn't want to touch anything!


No comments:

Post a Comment