Say Cheeseee!!!

7/2/10

For quite some time now, I have been seeing photos on blogs, facebook and twitter pages, you name it- from a certain thing called Smilebooth. What do I have to say about this Smilebooth? I am SO JEALOUS that one has not crossed my path yet!

Smilebooth is "a fresh, new rendition of the classic, old school photobooth...a dummy-proof way to get professional photos from your event- NO PHOTOGRAPHER needed!... a mini photography studio that inspires creative, silly, fabulous-looking photographs... and exciting addition for any memorable event, party, wedding reception..."

This is a self functioning booth, and you can actually create your own backdrop! Smilebooth will work with you to design a backdrop that compliments your wedding or event.

I'm totally sold.





photos via Smilebooth

No comments:

Post a Comment