Honeymoon Hot Spot: St.Barts

8/2/10

I was inspired to write this post after watching Bethenny Getting Married on Bravo. I'm totally hooked. I love her brutal honesty and think her witty humor is hysterical. Needless to say that also after watching her show I was on the hunt for a Skinny Girl Margarita, which was a tragic fail. After 4 trips to 4 different liquor stores, I gave in and said the Miller Light will do. So if anyone comes across an extra bottle of her signature drink, send it my way! =)

St. Barts is located in the French Caribbean near St. Martin and Anguilla. It is known for it's beautiful beaches, quaint eateries, and intimate villas. The only downfall- the Euro has .30 on our dollar. So your going to take a small hit when converting your money. But! Here is:

Where to stay:


This beachfront villa is brandy new. It's a two bedroom villa located in Anse des Cayes that is right on the beach. That's why it was my favorite! It runs from rough $341-1214 USD per night. If you ask me, it is worth every penny!
Where to Eat:

On The Rocks The view- gorgeous. The food-top notch (and is the reason why I am eating and writing this post). Don't forget to look at the dessert menu: Warm red berries flavoured topped with Grand Marnier and vanilla ice cream for me please.
What to do:
Let's see... you can:


Jet ski, Windsurf, Kitesurf, Deep Sea Fish, Tennis, Yoga, take a tour on a Submarine and much more. Or you can just relax and soak up the sun while eating and drinking the entire time. All sound like good plans! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment