Engagement Photos

9/1/10

The new trend of engagement photos is one of my favorite things. I love that it allows couples to relax and be who they are.  Not to mention, this is also the perfect time to get to know your wedding photographer. Yes meeting them before hand and telling them what you like and don't like is good, but this is a golden opportunity to get to know each other and get comfortable.

As I was browsing through the photos of one of my favorites, Maggie Harkov -whom I have had the absolute pleasure of working with, I realized how each couples personality is revealed in every one of her photos. The unique location choices and use of props in her sessions really add that extra touch that let you piece together the story of each couple.






 





I could have went on and posted her entire portfolio on here. There isn't one photo that I dislike. Engagement photos really are a fabulous way to document the personalitiess of you and your fiance as a couple during one of the happiest times of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment