Martha Stewart Bridal Market Party 2010, Part 2

10/20/10

While I was at the Martha Stewart Bridal Market Party, I could have sworn that I heard someone say over all the music that they were giving tours of the Martha Stewart offices. I am immediately on the hunt to find out where that line starts! There has always been a part of me that has wanted to work in an office environment like that. So I jumped at the chance to take a glimpse at what it was like!


The offices were covered in inspiration boards of past and future magazines. I was like a kid in a candy shop.


Amazing. Every last little thing had a label and a place. The organization was incredible. This is how a prop room should look!




Yes, that is someones office. How could you not love going to work everyday with an office like that!


Last but not least the Christmas Tree. I know that Halloween is next week and all, but after seeing all the Christmas love in the air, I am officially. Excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment