Thanksgiving Dinner Table

11/19/10

Even though I am super excited for the holidays, I really hate that thanksgiving always gets overlooked. The fall is my favorite time of year, and I have made a conscious effort to not get too crazed about Christmas until after Thanksgiving. I think I've done well so far!

Being an event planner, I have always been a sucker for the details of design. I always loved to look at Country Living , Martha Stewart Home, and all those other fabulous magazines that give you insight to what this years table scape should or could look like. For anyone who is like me and comes from an absolutely enormous family (yes- my mother will be having over 30 people in her house this year for thanksgiving!) you don't even think about place settings, decorating the table,  and all that fun stuff. Your lucky if you can fit in one room together, led alone all at 1 table!

BUT, a girl can still adore table designs- no? =)


pictures found {here}

picture found {here}

No comments:

Post a Comment