Honeymoon Hotspot: Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris

12/6/10

There were flurries in the air this morning and it put me in a completely content mood. Just that light dusting, just enough so that you can see it's happening, is the best kind of snow. With my mood being just right, I had wanted to sit down my latte and write about Paris.

I have always wanted to travel to Paris. I feel as though it's one of those cities that everyone needs to explore. Whether your the single gal that wants to explore with your girlfriends, or that newlywed who wants the perfect romantic honeymoon, Paris is the city you need to travel to at least once.

I did a ton of research on different hotels to stay at, and the Radisson Blu Le Dokhan's Hotel, Paris Trocadero caught my eye. Maybe because it holds the first Paris Champagne Bar. Just maybe. =)

Rooms start at 300 US dollars, but the hotel also offers several different packages to fit your specific needs.

How delightful are these photos?









1 comment:

Sarah Smith said...

This is what I call luxury hotel in Paris. Regards from Paris Hotels

Post a Comment