Real Wedding: Ashley and Keith!

6/23/11


Ashley is such an amazing person. She was the sweetest bride to work with, and I am so thankful for getting to work with her! She is any wedding planners dream!






Savannah, the sassiest little flower girl ever! So super adorable.


I absolutely adore this picture of Keith! If there were more guys like him in this world, we would be a much happier place! 




Ah! My favorite picture. I LOVE this!!


I don't think I can say enough nice things about Ashley and Keith's Wedding Party. They were all so incredibly sweet and friendly (and funny!! i.e. The Wedding Ninjas!)







The Smilebooth was SUCH a hit!



If I have said it once,  I have said it a million times (and I will say it a million times more!) this was such an incredible experience. Ashley and Keith, I wish you the best of luck in all that you do. You both deserve the best!! =)

{photos by the absolutely hysterical blonde photo}

A big thank you to all the amazing vendors that helped make this day so beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment